Friday, July 4, 2008

stila Lip Color with SPF



P210578_hero.jpg

I usually stick with glosses because, most days, I want a touch of shine without any added color so, typically I wouldn't even have tried stila's SPF 20 shine lip color ($22) in the Georgina shade, but I happen to be looking for some makeup to complement a new pair of Stella McCartney red pumps I just got to go with a vintage Chloe wedding dress I bought (yes wedding dress! But other than it being long and white it really doesn't look like one:) )...Anyway,Georgina is the perfect color (no traces of orange or pink, yet not too deep of a red), and since this outfit is for a party out in Southampton I'm loving that it has SPF, however what really sealed the deal for me was the smell -- vanilla!
Besides going on smooth and being relatively lightweight I loved the smell...so many lipsticks and even glosses are sticky, smelly messes so this one is a nice change. The package also says that it has Vitamins A, C and E:)

No comments: