Monday, July 14, 2008

Blogback Mountain



A fantastic summary of my friend Meg's experience at our fourth of July bash.

A fantastic summary of things we discussed at our fourth of July bash.

Caroline has alerted me to a horrifying, click-at-your-own-risk, NSFW, Don't Show-cha Your Chocha that might be more aptly called Don't Photoshop Out Your Chocha.

Send Princess Poochie your best Shoe Story and win a Zappo's gift card! Do it do it do it!

Krisatomic rocks it out.

Smaggle Style has quickly become one of my favorite blogs--SO creative, funny, and stylish.


Ambika's got a fever, and the only prescription is this necklace!

Karla is so cute that if I saw her in person I would probably do something stupid like hump her leg. And it would probably be the last time I saw her in person.

Gala deserves a leg-humping too. OK, OK, I'll stop.

And finally, here is a transcript of the inner monologue that occurs every time I visit Style Bubble:

First Day: Gasp! OK, yes, this is it.
This is my favorite Susie outfit OF ALL TIME. No doubt. FOR SURE. God, she has nice legs.


Next Day: Gasp! Alright, nevermind, THIS has to be my favorite Susie outfit of ALL TIME. Aaahhh the colors! Like a perfect sunset!

Day after that: Gasp! Wait, no, this is it! Damnit, Bubble! Stop messing with my head!


No comments: