Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Playing Favorites



Alas, I am not dead! (Though I felt like I wanted to recently.) No, I've just been a combination of stressed out/uber busy/under the weather. After a long and un-lovely day at the emergency room, it's been discovered that I'm suffering from sinusitis, and it certainly is not fun, my friends. However, now that I'm popping antibiotics, hopefully I'll be making a speedy recovery.

In addition to being a sicky-poo, our computer decided to kick the bucket last week, so now I'm stuck using a rather decrepit and senile substitute that must have been built when dinosaurs roamed the earth. Hence, I can't upload any of my own pictures for fear that this computer might also snuff it. So it looks like daily ensemble and W.E.I.O. are on hold for an undetermined time period.

Anyway, seeing as how I can't show off my own duds and toot my own horn, I've been wistfully perusing wardrobe_remix and enjoying the other gals' supreme sense of fashion. Like other fashion bloggers, I can't help playing favorites. There's just some ladies that continue to inspire me time and time again.





(Click the pics to be magically transported to each gal's flickr account.)
Thank you, irene_adler, liebemarlene, mystery bugs, nemrešpobje?odnedjelje, persephassa, piksi_, Sally Jane Vintage, the snail and the cyclops, and duckrabbit for being as lovely as falling leaves.

No comments: