Thursday, June 19, 2008

Keds Makes Comfy Cute Shoes



Keds_8



I work so much. This is a blessing, yes, but these days I get up and work every minute until I am asleep. E-mails, phone calls, paperwork, client sessions, research, interviews, shopping, organizing, writing articles or blogs for various publications, scheduling deadlines.



My only breaks are my brief meals and, today, a Spanish class; which is far more difficult for me then my job. Do not let my last name fool you, I am not bilingual?... yet.



Other people in my predicament are domestic engineers, anyone that works for themselves, and regular folks on the weekend with many errands. There is a certain pickle these type of folks run into. What kind of stylish shoes do you wear when you have the freedom to dress however you like and need complete comfort?



When left to your own devices, many ladies will throw on athletic shoes. Stop! There are some fabulous attractive shoes that will be completely comfortable and still super fashionable. There is not need to put on your running shoes when you are running around.



I wear my Arizona, leopard print flats everyday. There are so comfortable, they compliment both earth tones and black, they stay on my feet, they never look dirty and they are super stylish. My favorite part about them is the lack of bow or décor. Pick a flat that has a fabulous pattern or color that goes with everything and does not have silly ribbons or bows hanging off it.



Keep in mind that your comfy shoes with a fun pattern does not have to match your attire. Its casual wear- it does not have to as long as it compliments your outfit or clashes in an artsy way.



Here are a few hints to avoid clashing in a bad way. Try not to wear these JC Penny'??s red slip-ons with a purple Tee. Do not wear two well know prints together, like army print shoes with a leopard print tee. Also, do not match patterns: do not wear an army print tee with army print flats. Do not wear leopard print shoes with a leopard print tank etc. Cute flats are everywhere. Some pictures here are from Keds, and I know Nordstrom and Target has a bunch. Go wherever and get crazy comfort.



Arizonaredflat



Kedsblack_9




No comments: