Saturday, June 21, 2008

Double Dutch



Vr1 I may have missed the opening night but a spectacular Viktor & Rolf dolls' house will remain on exhibit until September and from these surreal yet wonderful images that Kate Rodgers shot for a special Dazed Digital feature (*nudge nudge wink wink*), I will make it my mission to see it all for myself even if I am slightly freaked out by the dolls' faces.



Question, is replicating the contents of all of one's wardrobe into miniature doll size version and then housing them in a doll's house and dressing dolls in said outfits a supremely far fetched idea for a wardrobe memory jogging system? For example, glancing at a doll in the house and then thinking to oneself 'Oh yeah... I have that in my wardrobe!'.



Ok, just a crazy post 18.30 brain-frazzled idea of mine then...



Vr2



Vr3



No comments: