Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Birthday Wishlist



Now that Halloween is over and (almost) out of mind, it has occurred to me that my birthday is only a week away. While I frequently (more like constantly) say aloud "I want that," I'm currently drawing a blank when asked the question "What do you want for your birthday?". So it's time to narrow down the mighty and vast list of what I'm lusting after.

1. A low-key birthday party with my closest friends, thrown by someone other than myself. I've always wanted someone to throw me a party and nobody ever has. It would be so glorious to just be able to kick back and have fun on my birthday without the stress of planning a party for myself.

2. A Flickr pro account.

3. Vintage dresses in fall tones.





4. A subscription to NYLON magazine.



5. A manicure.



6. Slouchy berets and beanies.





7. A gift card to Best Buy.

8. An ice cream cake.



9. A bottle of Yago Sant'gria.



10. As long as I'm being completely unrealistic, I'll take one of these too.



No comments: