Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bobbi Brown Beach Collection



bobbibeach1.jpg


Get ready for summer with Bobbi’s best-selling Beach! I am obsessed with Bobbi Brown's Beach scent. My friend Liat, first told me about it, when we were on one of our girls' trips (and she subsequently forgot to take it home with her--she left a day before me. Finders, keepers right?). The scent is just so intoxicating and really smells like the beach! Seriously, the shower gel makes every shower feel like a trip back to the Maldives.

I can't think of a better way to get ready for the warm weather, than with Bobbi’s Beach Collection, which features, in addition to the fragrance: Beach Body Oil, Beach Body Lotion, Beach Shower Gel, Beach Sunscreen Body Spray SPF and Beach Body Scrub. Bobbi’s Limited Edition Sandbar Soap, a perennial favorite, is also back for a limited time and is perfect for gently exfoliating and moisturizing the skin.

Have you used it? You have to try it! You're going to thank me and think of me every time you use it. At Bobbi Brown and Department stores.

In addition, purchase any two products from the Beach collection at a Bobbi Brown counter and receive a Beach mini tote for a limited time! A bag and beauty? She sure knows how to please a girl!

No comments: